You have no items in your shopping cart.
dsPIC/PIC24/PIC32 Stick Board Released
DsPIC-PIC24-PIC32-OTG Stick is a small development module for quick prototyping the microchip’s advanced TQFP64 microcontrollers (eg.PIC32, PIC24 and dsPIC33EP). This board supports Full USB 2.0 communication with OTG. For further simplicity it comes with preloaded USB HID boot loader which requires no additional hardware to program the IC.
- Supports dsPIC33, PIC24 and PIC32 with OTG
- RESET and INTERRUPT Button
- FT232 based USB UART
- Full USB 2.0 compliant OTG
- Option to connect Pen drive
- Onboard 3.3v regulator
- Optional DC-JACK for external 5V adapter
- PICKIT3 Programming Header
- All the I/O Terminations
- Bread Board Compatible
- ON/OFF jumper
- One POWER LED and 4 LEDS for I/O