You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brainsense- Brain computer interface device for Student, Researchers and Wellness Community.
A sleek, single-channel, wireless headset that monitors your brain activity and translates EEG into meaningful data you can understand
Could you transform how you work? Improve the way you meditate? Find a new way to be creative?
Brainsense is a headband and mobile app duo that tracks and helps you improve your focus in relation to your activity, your environment, your emotions, and any other cognitive behavior you want to track.
What you can do with Brainsense
- You can measure your Focus
- Measure your Meditation Level daily and provide reports to analyze Stress
- Play games based on the science of neurofeedback to learn how to focus, relax, and meditate better.
- To research on EEG signals for Brain Computer Interface
- Read RAW Brain waves
• Uses the TGAM1 module, Dry Electrode and Ear clip electrode
• Automatic wireless pairing
• 6-hours battery run time
• Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2 (10 meters range).
• iOS and Android support
• Processing and output of EEG power spectrums (Alpha, Beta, etc.)
• Processing and output of NeuroSky proprietary eSense meter for Attention, Meditation, and eyeblink
• EEG/ECG signal quality analysis (can be used to detect poor contact and whether the device is off the head)
This kit is exactly compatible with Mindwave mobile from Neurosky .We have partner with Neurosky for providing TGAM1 ASIC chips for this product.
Here’s how it works
Our brains are made up of a hundred billion nerve cells called neurons. When neurons interact through a chemical reaction, they naturally emit a measurable, electrical impulse. Electroencephalography or EEG is the process of observing brainwaves through these pulses.
Brainsense measures your brainwaves and translates it into meaningful data to help you make the most of your cognitive performance. The Brainwear can measure, track and help you improve your Attention, Focus, Meditation, Eye blink , and reduce Stress levels.
With the free mobile app (Android/iOS) available with the Brainsense, you’ll get a much better idea of your daily productivity profile. When you’re paying attention, the time of day and how long you can pay attention for, your interest levels, your bursts of focus. How well you can relax, your stress levels.
Research has shown that when you are made aware of all of these indicators, people are better informed and empowered to make decisions to optimize and improve their cognitive fitness and performance.
- PC (Matlab , Labview ,Java ,.Net,C,C#)
- Developer Tools 3
- Free Apps
List of Developers supported