Ardublock is a graphical programming environment to make programming physical computing with Arduino as easy as drag and drop.
1.Download ardublock-all.jar ArduBlock
2. In Arduino IDE, open menu “Arduino” -> “Preferences”
3. Find “Sketchbook location:”
- In Mac, it’s by default “Documents/Arduino” under user’s home directory
- In Linux, it’s by default “sketchbook” under user’s home directory
- In Windows, it’s by default “Documents\Arduino” under user’s home directory
4. Copy ardublock-all.jar to tools/ArduBlockTool/tool/ardublock-all.jar under “Sketchbook location”，Assume the user is “abu,”
- In Mac, /Users/abu/Documents/Arduino/tools/ArduBlockTool/tool/ardublock-all.jar
- In Linux, /home/abu/sketchbook/tools/ArduBlockTool/tool/ardublock-all.jar
- In Windows, C:\Users\abu\Documents\Arduino\tools\ArduBlockTool\tool\ardublock-all.jar
* Be careful, the name of folder “ArduBlockTool” under tools folder is case sensitive.
5. Start the Arduino IDE and find ArduBlock under the Tool menu