You have no items in your shopping cart.
The FitLinxx AmpStrip™ is a thin, waterproof device that tracks heart rate and activity around the clock with accuracy – all within a device as discrete and comfortable as a Band-Aid®. It can be comfortably worn all day, every day. It easily sticks to your torso and automatically tracks heart rate, activity, exercise load, skin temperature and posture. It also provides critical fitness insights like resting heart rate and heart rate recovery.
- Just put it on and go. It captures continuous heart rate plus other important metrics like rest and recovery.
- No need to remember to push start or stop or even tell it what you’re doing – IT JUST KNOWS!
- Leveraging wireless radio standards, it works with your favorite workout apps.
- No phone nearby? No worries. It stores your data until the next time you’re near your device.
- You can even swim and shower with it.
- Electrical is better than optical. It won’t lose the signal during an intense workout.
- It’s small and discrete, you won’t even know it’s there.
- The AmpStrip is 3.5 inches long, 1 inch wide and is less than one quarter of an inch thick including the adhesive. It weighs less than .4 ounces.
- AmpStrip uses a single lead ECG sensor to capture heart rate with precision. We use a 3-axis MEM’s accelerometer to detect motion in all planes which is converted by our proprietary algorithms into specific activities and effort levels. We also include a skin proximity Thermistor to detect skin temperature.
- To begin we will offer one level of replaceable adhesive for use with AmpStrip – the Competitor grade. Competitor grade is designed to stay on under the most rigorous conditions, including pool and ocean workouts and strenuous whole body efforts for 3 or more days. The adhesives are bio-compatible to ISO 10993 and are the same formulations used by similar body adhesive products.
- We use our patented techniques in conjunction with Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) to achieve significantly reduced energy consumption and maximize data capture and battery life. The AmpStrip is FCC and CE compatible.
- The AmpStrip uses a 20 mA wireless rechargeable battery. Under constant daily use in normal conditions the battery will only need to be recharged every 7 days or so.
- The sensors, processing unit and battery are housed in a fully sealed medical grade silicone module for durability and protection. The entire module is waterproof and can operate in temperatures from 40-110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Integrated memory allows for up to 24 hours of data collection between background syncing, giving users untethered freedom to train without worrying about their gear.
- AmpStrip uses a 32-bit ARM MO processing unit to manage the continuous heart rate, activity, body position, etc. monitoring.
What does the AmpStrip track?
- Heart rate and heart rate zones
- Resting heart rate when worn while sleeping
- Heart rate recovery
- Skin temperature
- Calories burned
- Active time
More at http://www.ampstrip.com/