Arduino Based Traffic Signal System Using Radio Frequency
Call for Price
This traffic light system was working on both methods automatically and manually. If any ambulance will cross the traffic signal means manual operation method was work in the proposed system. Wireless technologies used to clear traffic and environmental pollutions.
Shipping: 4 to 8 working days from the date of purchase
Complete Hardware Kit
Demo Video-Embedded Below
PPT (20 Slides)
!!! Online Support !!!
In recent years the popularity of private cars is getting urban traffic more and more crowded. As a result, traffic is becoming one of the important problems in big cities all over the world. Some of the traffic concerns are congestions and accidents which have caused a huge waste of time, property damage and environmental pollution. This research paper presents an Arduino traffic light system, based on RF transmitter and receiver, which is featured by low cost, high scalability, high compatibility, easy to upgrade, to replace traditional traffic light management system and the proposed system can use in the road traffic system. The radiofrequency is based on the wireless network technologies traffic object, monitoring, managing and processed automatically.
- Post Accident Detection Systems
- Lack of Intelligence in the detection systems.
- Way of monitoring people to be manual
- Time delay (first aid).
- This traffic light system was working on both methods automatically and manually.
- If any ambulance will cross the traffic signal means manual operation method was work in the proposed system
- Wireless technologies used to clear traffic and environmental pollutions.
- Power supply
- Arduino Uno
- RF Transceiver/Receiver
- Traffic sign
- Arduino IDE
- Anti-theft systems
- Crash recorders
- Dead reckoning
- Bio-medical applications
There are no reviews yet.