Appendix A –Product Overview…
- ARM7 Primer 2148 is the main board with most of the on-chip peripherals incorporated on a single slice.
- User Selectable Jumpers
- ADC0.1 (Temp Sensor) - (P0.28)
- JP4 – ADC0.2 - (P0.29)
- JP5 – ADC0.3 – (P0.30)
- J4 – LED Selection (P1.16 – P1.23)
- JP6 – For JTAG operations
- Slide Switch SW1 – For Power Supply Selection ( EXT | USB)
- On-Board Interrupt Study | On-Chip RTC Interface | ON-Chip DAC o/p
- 8 Different Slide Switch → (P1.24 – P1.31)
- Keypad Interface (Pulled Up switches → P1.24 – P1.31)
- Buzzer Interface → P0.7
- Relay Interface → P1.20 | P1.21
- Stepper Motor → P1.16 – P1.19
- LCD Operates on 4-Bit Mode - Control Lines → (P0.16 – P0.18) - Data Lines → (P0.19 – P0.22)
- GLCD Interface
- I2C Interface (I2C0 and I2C1 Enabled | Devices: RTC | EEPROM | 7-Seg)
- Sample Codes of all Peripherals in \Example\Extra\.. folder
- Experiments solved and provided in \Example\.. folder
- Software (Evaluation | Non-Commercial Products)
- SMPS Adaptor | USB for Power Supply
- JTAG Debugger (Exclusive of the product Content)
- Non-Commercial µC/OS II Kernel Provided
- Datasheets and Reference articles relevant to the product
- It is not advised to connect or disconnect any external devices which are not recommended by the product reference manual.
- It is risky to connect power supply not preferred by the reference user manual
- Disconnecting or Removing ICs on a Powered ON kit is void.
- In case of any malfunction in the product, please let us know.