Appendix A –Product Overview…
- ARM7 Tyro 2148 is the main board with most of the on-chip peripherals incorporated on a single slice.
- User Selectable Jumpers JP7 – ADC0.1 (Temp Sensor) | JP5 – ADC0.2 | JP6 – ADC0.3
- J9 – LED Selection | JP9 – For JTAG operations
- Slide Switch SW7 – For Power Supply Selection ( EXT | USB)
- On-Board Interrupt Study | On-Chip RTC Interface | ON-Chip DAC o/p
- Sample Codes of all Peripherals in \Example\Extra\.. folder
- Experiments solved and provided in \Example\.. folder
- Software (Evaluation | Non-Commercial Products)
- SMPS Adaptor | USB for Power Supply
- JTAG Debugger (Exclusive of the product Content)
- Datasheets and Reference articles relevant to the product
- It is not advised to connect or disconnect any external devices which are not recommended by the product reference manual.
- It is risky to connect power supply not preferred by the reference user manual
- Disconnecting or Removing ICs on a Powered ON kit is void.
- In case of any malfunction in the product, please let us know