Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack by 4D Systems
Shipment within 10-14 days
2.8" Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack by 4D Systems
(Now Design your Graphic Applications Easily)
- The uLCD-28PTU-PI is a Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack, which includes a uLCD-28PTU 2.8" LCD Display with Resistive Touch, a 4D Pi Adaptor and 5 way interface cable.
- The uLCD-28PTU-PI customises the uLCD-28PTU Display specifically for interfacing with the Raspberry Pi, to provide a quick and easy interface without any wiring hassles.
- The Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack enables a Raspberry Pi user to quickly connect the 4D Pi Adaptor Shield to their Raspberry Pi, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
- The uLCD-28PTU-PI has a comprehensive ViSi-Genie library written to communicate with the Raspberry Pi, allowing the Visi-Genie events to be easily understood by the Raspberry Pi and users code. Utilises the Raspberry Pi's UART Serial Port.
About the display module
- Low-cost 2.8" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
- VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 to 600K baud.
- 1 x I2C interface (Master).
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution.
- 13 x General Purpose I/O pins. Supports fast 8-bit parallel data transfer through Upper 8 bits.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Lithium Polymer battery support, with built in battery charger and automatic change-over.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card.
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Ω speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts.
- A 30 pin header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: 52.0 x 83.69 x 15.9mm (including corner plates).
- Weighing ~ 43g.
- Display Viewing Area: 43.20 x 57.60mm
- 4 x corner plates with 2.7mm holes for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS Compliant.